I hate favortisim!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Sou said…
We all do.. care to elaborate??
Mohammad said…
w da mo3di?
Sina said…
Sarah: I would have, but every time I even try to think about it, my blood boils. I hope you don't mind me being vague about this one.

Marooned84: I really hope it's not
Mohammad said…
then why everybody has it? no antidote?
Sina said…
To not be a hypocritical person, sometimes I get the whole favoritism thing myself, but when I do, I try to generalize for all people instead of this one person. I mean if you give someone an apple because of no good reason, you have to give everyone else an apple too.
I usually favor those that I am able to relate to, not because of any particular reason, but then I go back and atone for my mistakes. Others aren't as keen.
Mohammad said…
oh I see u're so considerate, and I have to say it must be tiring to be that considerate, isn't it?
Sina said…
I am not considerate, I just think that el 7a2 7a2.

Popular Posts