Anyhow, these are the days that I like to call "truth days", when life is trying to tell you and show you by example "Here's the good, the bad and the ugly". Even though I usually don't hate these kind of days, I do however get surprised by what these days conjure. Whether it's an ugly truth about someone you know, a disappointment in the actions of people, or something that turns out your way after all. I just hate how people become so transparent and I do despise human nature and the fake relationships we make.
Things I learn from such days:
- There is absolutely nobody you can call "your confidante".
- No matter how stable you think your life is, it's not.
- The least happy situation can actually contain more joy than you reckon.
- We are our own demise.
- Just be satisfied with your life.
- Chocolate is the most beautiful thing in the world.