Inadvertent

It starts with separating yourself from the people you dub unfit to be associated with you and then you go on convincing everybody else that you don't think like that, then one day as you are chit chatting with some of those "unfit" people you make an inadvertent remark that shows how you really think. No matter how nice the remark seems, it still sheds your fake skin.
I'm sure all of us has been either on the receiving or giving end of such situations. I myself believe that these situations are worthy of observation; Just to see how people are phonies or maybe just kidding themselves.
Anyhow, the point is no matter how hard we try to be "cool" about things we don't really accept, things really start to show up sooner or later. All I can hope for is to be as truthful as possible to myself first and then to others.

Comments

Popular Posts