Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life's theme

I was talking to my sister about confusion and women; I was saying that nowadays a lot of women seem to be confused about themselves and the roles they should be assuming in life. I think that this is the true obstacle women are facing. Then she so calmly responds that women aren't confused, that she doesn't think that women are confused, and that I am the one who's confused.

So, is it just me? really? I wonder why that is.

Anyhow, I was talking to a colleague at work about work and how it has become so boring and monotonous; the fact is he brought it up and I agreed. We were both considering alternatives and I realized that I truly have no alternatives. You see, I am currently training, so there's no real work experience, add to this the fact that I hate the college degree that I have earned and that I have completely forgotten anything from what I have learnt or acquired during college. The thing is I am switching careers. So, the fact is that this is currently my only choice, if I screw up, it won't be good. Yet, I am still confused. Here I am, faced with no choices, the truth is I have nothing to consider and still I am confused. So, maybe I am just destined to be confused for the rest of my life; maybe it's my life's theme.

4 comments:

SaRaH said...

You are not the only one my friend I can tell you that Join the club

SaRaH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adamgv said...

Really great blog!

Please review our website at your earliest convenience. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Adam Vohrer
Vice President

Citizens Committee for Restructured Government (CCRG)

www.ccrg.info

[-daisy-] said...

I have choice and I am confused ...sometimes I am left with no choices and still I am left confused :D 3aaaaaaaatshy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...