Makes me wonder

I got this from Zero's blog and I thought I'd try it for fun, but the results are hilarious.

I can't even write from the laughter.HEHE


RULES:

1. Put your iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, pres the next button to get you answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!! After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do them themselves.

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Little Bitty Pretty One-Thurston Harris

2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
My interpretation- Mika

3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I am an Illusion-Rob Thomas

It's kinda true, cause nobody I like actually exists.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Lonely No more-Rob Thomas (yes, it's still on shuffle)

5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Love is a beautiful thing- Al Green (in my defense, my sister put this on my PC. Strike one, Real Player!)

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Above the law- Barbra Streisand

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Keep on loving you- REO Speedwagon

Total chance and totally right.

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Emta Ezzaman- Mohamed Abdel Wahab

well, maybe when it comes to life.

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
7ob eeh- Om kalthoum

Can't really interpret this, but I do often say this line to people who talk to me about love.

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Without you-Michelle Branch

That's a bit too clingy for me. For me, if the phone keeps ringin ringin, just delete the name from ur contacts and move on. Life's too short!!

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
She hates me-Puddle of Mud

Well, I like the song, but the story of my life is more "I will survive"

12.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Busy Guy-Hans Zimmer (instrumental)

No comment here, but the song is really wonderful.

13.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Welcome to my life-Simple plan

"To be left out in the dark", yeah sometimes they do feel that.

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Party for two-Shania Twain

Well, if I ever get knocked on my head and actually get married, there won't be a wedding, so I think this song is right. "Inviting nobody, but the poor son of whatever whose mother cursed"

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
To get me to you-Lila Mccann (I agree)

And I, I thought it my destiny
To walk this world alone
But now you're here with me
Now you're here with me

And I don't regret the rain
Or the nights I felt the pain
Or the tears I had to cry
Some of those times along the way
Every road I had to take
Every time my heart would break
It was just something that I had to get through
To get me to you
To get me to you

16.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Save the last dance for me-Michael Buble

I don't dance!!

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Wait for me- The lake house (instrumental)

Actually, this song makes me sad.

18.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Let me let go-Faith Hill

mesh 3arfa el 7akeeka, but I do like my space and they understand that :)

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Makes me wonder-Maroon 5

True!!


20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?
Born to run-Bruce Springsteen

Sometimes, yeah!!

Comments

Nemo Nobody said…
heheh OMG , I thought I saved it as a draft last night .
the post wasn't complete, it didn't even have a title :D .


all the right answers ? hmmm how much did you paid your player for it ??
this is cheating :D .
good music mix :)
Sina said…
I promised it more electricity!! hehe
They weren't all right, but close to the truth.

I read it in google reader, maybe you pressed publish without paying attention.
Deeeeeee said…
Putting the pieces together, PARTY FOR TWO? Maleesh da3wa I'm coming... I'm sure if there was a "what would they play at your friend's wedding?" my player would've had "Uninvited", little did it know I was going anyway! :P
Sina said…
I am not TALKING to you and you know why. TRAITOR!!!

Popular Posts