- My mother wakes me up an hour early, which makes total sleeping hours this week: 10 (I have told her that I set my alarm, but she gets nervous and I don' t want to upset her).
- I wake up with the worst mood ever.
- Before going to work, I hear that the mother of one of our relatives has died; she was old and sick. Yet, I hate funerals just as much as I hate weddings.
- I drive like shit and the car bumper is slammed fee el raseef, no one's fault, but my own.
- At work, it was a very boring day, with really strange people in the middle.
- It's been an exhausting week and all the weariness has started to take effect.
- I have to work tomorrow and I actually want to.
- I have a work related outing on Saturday, which is making me tense (and throws off my clothes schedule for next week).
- The next week and a half (at work) are going to be hectic.
- I am wondering why I am what I am and whether I am actually pretending to be sth I am not.
- I have officially deleted "jenny don't be hasty" from my computer.
- I am trying to overcome a case of the flu.
- I can't believe Ramadan is on Monday.
- People keep saying that I have really bad handwriting for a GIRL. What the hell? didn't know there was handwriting stereotyping.
- I got a headache from all of the above.
- I am sleepy, but I know that when I try to sleep I won't be able to.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
It's not about the invitation
Before I start breathing, let me tell you why today was annoying.