A universal slap on the face

I haven't been myself lately, and I haven't been focusing also. I've been wasting time like crazy and ignoring certain things that can't be ignored. I haven't been harsh enough on myself and nor have I been forgiving. For the past 2 weeks, I have managed to become a version of myself that I can honestly despise and the truth is I have no explanation for this.
Today, I got it, finally(I was slapped by the universe and wow does it hurt). I realized that this strange personality I have been stuck in, is in fact not who I am; truth be told, I still haven't figured out who I am and what I want; I thought I did, but now as I think about it, I found only one tiny fragment, but the whole of it is still lost within the vast universe we live in. Even though I am lost within the world, I still need to completely lose myself in order that I can find it again.
I am not making much sense I know, but the coming period is going to be really different and revealing. All I can say is no more Ms. nice.

Comments

Mohammad said…
again, u're making perfect sense. I've been trying to lose myself for years and years, but it's so damn hard to do! may u have better luck with that :)

Popular Posts