I know...

that things have to change, that people have to grow up, that things get complicated and life becomes strange. I know that being in whatever comfortable state will never last, I know all that and more, but sometimes I wonder why things have to change at all or at least why do things have to change so drastically.
I seek change, but maybe the change that I seek is a bit superficial, something like taking yoga lessons or learning a new language, things that don't affect my core. Anyhow, people around me are changing and recently a friend of sister's told me that I haven't change much since I was 12; I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. A lot of people say I am consistent, but is it just a fancy word for boring?

I don't know what point I was trying to make, but I have a request from the universe, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEe don't let all of the things around me change at the same time, I don't thing I can handle that.

Comments

Popular Posts