Reasons to maintain my sanity

Moving on to the surrendering phase.
  1. It's done.
  2. It's done.
  3. It's done.
  4. It's done.
  5. It's done.
  6. It's done.
  7. It's all for the best.
  8. It's all for the best.
  9. It's all for the best.
  10. It's all for the best.
  11. It's all for the best.
  12. It's all for the best.
  13. It's all for the best.
  14. It's all for the best.
  15. It's OK.
  16. It's OK.
  17. It's OK.
  18. It's OK.
  19. It's OK.
  20. It's OK.
  21. I won't get depressed.
  22. I won't get depressed.
  23. I won't get depressed.
  24. I won't get depressed.
  25. I won't get depressed.
  26. I won't get depressed.
  27. I won't get depressed.
And then we get into the bargaining phase; MAYBE THERE'S STILL hope and I respond "HA2AW, NOKTA DEE"

Comments

Popular Posts