Ponderings

I want to honestly write a positive post; a cheery upbeat post, but nothing comes to mind. Lately, all of my thoughts have a negative nature and even the things that are somewhat positive, I focus on the negative side of them.

I want to send positive and creative vibes to the universe, which is something I've been incapable of doing. So, let me just ponder something.

How do you know if you're average or not? and if you honestly believe that you are not average, does that make you above average? I mean can one be stunting their own development by acknowledging that they're average? But how can you be logical and truthful with yourself if you can't acknowledge a personal quality?

On another note, why is it so hard to confess to being a human being and not hate yourself? and how can you stop a self-destructing behavior?

Comments

Popular Posts