Strangely enough I have nothing to talk or write or think about, which is very weird. I have never had a blank mind, I have always pondered something or another, does this mean I am becoming a stupid person? I sure hope not.
let me just state things that changed and didn't change in me:
- I have become much more capable of talking to people and people seem to think I am friendly.
- I find marketing fascinating.
- I believe that gender differences are much more subtle than people claim it to be.
- I am still a very confused person.
- I have become a die hard fan of any hiking activity, no matter what happens to my poor legs.
- I still have an awful temper, but I am much more careful in letting it loose.
- I have fears about not being creative.
- I don't like dogs very much, but I don't mind them (depends on the dog).
- I don't think I can ever live without a cat, although they're high maintenance a bit.
- I am a complete and utter slob, I actually like chaos sometimes.
- I have lost touch with my already diminishing feminine side (if it ever existed).
- My naivety is disappearing gradually, which is a good thing.