The big ones

I don't know why, but I keep thinking of my major fears in life; things that give the shivers and just make me shudder.
I will try and list them:
  • Not being truthful with myself.
  • Not being quick/smart/savvy enough.
  • Being overpowered.
  • Getting emotionally attached to anything or anyone.
  • My sisters getting married (although they should, because somebody has to keep this family going because it will be a shame if nobody carries our ideals through life).
  • My parents passing away.
  • Going in loops.
  • Getting stuck in a rut.
  • Not understanding life.
  • Not being able to sustain myself in any aspect in life.
  • Being defined by another person rather than myself.
I am hoping that by stating my fears that they will disappear for a while because they keep crowding my head and I have tons of work (you don't know how hard it is to press the publish button).

Comments

Gihan said…
Many of the stuff you wrote are not scary at all!! I mean understanding life? What is there to it? Looping? Well, believe it or not, you are in one already, everybody is in somekind of loop. Emotionally attached? Well, that is not scary, that is human. It is not bad and does not make you weak 7asha lellaah!
Deeeeeee said…
Mentioning "biggest fears" reminded me of that day in high-school when u shoved a BEE in my backpack!

Btw, you're very sane.. too logical to be human.. and I agree with gjoe :)
Sina said…
Gjoe:it's not scary to you, but it is to me.
Emotionally attached actually should have been on the top of my list because this one is a taboo really.For me, it's not right and I won't let it happen.

Dee: heheh, that was a strange day.

I don't know if that's an insult or a complement bass OK. and YOU ALWAYS agree with gjoe, you both are like a team of annoyance.
Rocky said…
Ur blog is so cool.Hi this is Rocky and this is my new blog..Do visit it often for some interesting updates..

Popular Posts