What would Freud say?

I have decided to start logging in my strange dreams. So, here goes.

Last night I dreamt that I was watching a movie and at the same time I was in the movie. It was very strange, I had two views of the dream, one as a fleeing mutant thing, and the other as one watching the fleeing mutant things flee. As a viewer, I also had popcorn.

So, I was in a facility with some other girl whom I do not remember, and then we were ordered to be shot. So, two women took us outside the building and they had guns, and they were about to shoot us, when there was some sort of an uprising. I think the other girl got shot before the uprising happened. The uprising was done by all those men who were mutated. Apparently, the facility was all about doing experiments on people to play with their genes and get them to have special powers. However, it appears that they were still in the early stages because people were disfigured, but they also had special powers. Some looked normal, others had translucent skin and nerves shooting out of them, but strangely enough, they were all good people trying to escape. Anyhow, I was saved, and I became one of them. One of the mutants had a problem with his breathing and would have asthma every now and then, that person was this actor http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2906174/ and apparently I had medicine for his asthma. Go figure,huh! Then, we discussed some book that was written as a symbol against the British Imperialism, but I can't remember the book's title, but it seems very interesting.

Anyhow, we had a place in which we retired and kept tabs on the facility. Only a bunch of people were able to escape, and they were hunting us down.

The person responsible for the facility was an odd looking woman, who looked more like Ursula from The Little Mermaid, and apparently she used to eat the failed experiments. Yes, she was a cannibal and my mind actually portrayed shots of bones and limbs eaten and a boiling cauldron.

That is where I went back to being a viewer and I was saying "please don't show us the eaten bodies" or something to that effect. Someone else was watching the movie with me, but I don't know who.

The End

So, needless to say, I woke up with a very annoying headache.

Comments

sara_ab said…
stop reading hunger games!!
sara_ab said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts