My First Video-Making Attempt

So, I made a video about COFFEE *jump up and down with excitement after drinking coffee*

If you don't know it by now (then you might want to check this link to get an understanding of how much I LOVE coffee http://natural-conspiracy.blogspot.com/search?q=coffee), I am a great coffee addict. I love coffee. If it was up to me, I would have coffee every waking moment of every day for the rest of my life. However, my feeble heart cannot take it, so I have to be sensible about my coffee intake *annoyed face*. However, it does not mean that I have let go of my first and only love in this world, and I would forever be loyal to COFFEE *whistles, confetti, balloons, hugs and kisses*


So, if you have some minutes to spare, go check it out and let me know what you think, good or bad :)


Comments

Popular Posts