A vow

A few months ago, I took a vow that I plan not to break. It's a very simple vow, that might not affect the lives of many people, but does affect mine drastically.
My vow is simply not to cut my hair until all the pending confusion subsides and I reach the point where there are no identity crisis, nor confidence issues nor any issues concerning my own personal self.

It might not be a very useful vow to many girls, but to me it's more hellish than giving up chocolate. I am, after all, the kind of person who cuts her hair every 3 to 4 months and feels completely rejuvenated every time. I hate and despise long hair and most of the time I put it in a bun because I don't know what to do with it. Nowadays, whenever I am walking in the street and see a woman with fabulously cut hair, I stare at her and the woman probably thinks I am a pervert or something. I would die to cut it, how I long for those scissors, but I won't.

It's almost a year since I last cut my hair.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Luck!

Popular Posts