The New-Year's list

I am making a list and checking it twice :) Things I want to do before the year's end :

  • A new chic journal; I know I have a lot, but I do feel like I need to get a new one. I saw a couple at Zara Home, but they were way too expensive and I didn't know if they were worth it.
  • A big 2011 calendar that is fun and inspiring; I need one of those that have big squares so that I can handwrite all the things to be done on each particular day. I think I saw a snoopy one in one of the bookstores, will check it out.
  • Draw/ paint something really nice. I haven't drawn anything since November, even though I am supposed to be teaching myself how to draw anime/manga. I am a lazy teacher.
  • Bake some cookies (I'll do it on Friday isA, wake up early and make the house smell like cookies, YUMMY ).
I think that's all I need to do. Of course there are still the boring issues of finding a career path, identity, etc... BLAH BLAH BLAH. I am ignoring all that until they either get solved or I die (in no particular order).

I found this image when I googled "lists". I like it. The new Chinese year is the year of the rabbit, they say it brings prosperity, so may you have all the prosperity of the rabbit year.




Comments

Ze2red said…
when u bake those cookies, i want my share
Anonymous said…
"Of course there are still the boring issues of finding a career path, identity, etc... BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Gamda gedannnn :D:D

I love the whole list bsara7a :)) bs ana 3awza cookies :D

Popular Posts