Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The New-Year's list

I am making a list and checking it twice :) Things I want to do before the year's end :

  • A new chic journal; I know I have a lot, but I do feel like I need to get a new one. I saw a couple at Zara Home, but they were way too expensive and I didn't know if they were worth it.
  • A big 2011 calendar that is fun and inspiring; I need one of those that have big squares so that I can handwrite all the things to be done on each particular day. I think I saw a snoopy one in one of the bookstores, will check it out.
  • Draw/ paint something really nice. I haven't drawn anything since November, even though I am supposed to be teaching myself how to draw anime/manga. I am a lazy teacher.
  • Bake some cookies (I'll do it on Friday isA, wake up early and make the house smell like cookies, YUMMY ).
I think that's all I need to do. Of course there are still the boring issues of finding a career path, identity, etc... BLAH BLAH BLAH. I am ignoring all that until they either get solved or I die (in no particular order).

I found this image when I googled "lists". I like it. The new Chinese year is the year of the rabbit, they say it brings prosperity, so may you have all the prosperity of the rabbit year.




2 comments:

Ze2red said...

when u bake those cookies, i want my share

randomika said...

"Of course there are still the boring issues of finding a career path, identity, etc... BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Gamda gedannnn :D:D

I love the whole list bsara7a :)) bs ana 3awza cookies :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...