- When people say "I don't know, there's something" and then they don't continue, as if that's enough for me to figure out the "something" they mean. People, please, make up your minds before you speak, unfortunately (much to my discontent) I am not a freakin mind reader.
- The comments Egyptians write on various Arabic websites. The comments are usually provoking and oozing of ignorance, yet they are written with such confidence that you'd think that a Noble prize winner was speaking. Unless you have something useful to add, keep it to yourself. It's usually not that great to start with.
- People who force themselves upon you and then when you do give them the light of day, they become so self-centered you'd think that they trade places with the sun.
- 6th of October bridge getting insanely crowded 10 minutes before you arrive at your destination. You end up spending 45 minutes in a distance worth 10 minutes.
- When you are calm all day and then comes something that drives you insane, ruining your track record.
- Spending all day in the funk and then you manage to get yourself out of it, only to have someone come and ruins your mood again.
- The inability to remember something you've read the day before.
- Being bombarded by bad news all day long. We live in a sucky country, get used to it and shut up already.
- Happy people.
- Unrealistic people.
- Screaming children.
- Screaming adults.
- Screaming children/ adults on any mean of transportation.
- Starting the day with one weather and ending it in a totally different weather. Reminds me of Katy Perry's song "Hot and Cold". Dear mother nature, make up your mind. Is it winter or is it summer? ana zehe2t. Sincerely, an annoyed citizen of the earth.
- A cup of coffee/tea that has gone cold because someone decided to call upon your expertise right after you've made the cup of coffee/tea. A plague on all your houses.
Well, that's all I have, but I am sure there are many more. Feel free to comment and add yours.