Sunday, June 06, 2010

Ze2red's Tag


1. Name who asked you to play this game.

Ze2red

2. Mention six secrets nobody can uncover about you when meeting you for the first time.

  • In parties where I don't know anybody, I am always alone because I am bad at small talk.
  • I always wonder whether people know about my mishaps.
  • I try not to get too friendly because I don't like getting hooked on people, and that's why sometimes people think that I am annoying.
  • Before meeting people, I try to get some subjects lined up in my head to be able to talk (freak alert, I know).
  • I keep reminding myself to smile.
  • I am always in a pickle whether I should extend my hand or not and I like people who have a strong handshake.

3. Pass this on to 6 bloggers, mentioning their names along with their links.

2 comments:

jazzylife said...

i love ur little secrets ..

my god i love SECRETS :D

M@hdeTo said...

Sorry am late :)

http://0xcafebabe.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/sinas-tag/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...