1. Name who asked you to play this game.
2. Mention six secrets nobody can uncover about you when meeting you for the first time.
- In parties where I don't know anybody, I am always alone because I am bad at small talk.
- I always wonder whether people know about my mishaps.
- I try not to get too friendly because I don't like getting hooked on people, and that's why sometimes people think that I am annoying.
- Before meeting people, I try to get some subjects lined up in my head to be able to talk (freak alert, I know).
- I keep reminding myself to smile.
- I am always in a pickle whether I should extend my hand or not and I like people who have a strong handshake.
3. Pass this on to 6 bloggers, mentioning their names along with their links.