Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I can

I am very good at multitasking and I am also very good at being so many things for so many people, I am fine with that. Every person in my life has a different idea about who I am, which is fine. I am always on the sidelines of action, which is OK because I don't like being in the spotlight.
I don't want expensive cars, lavish dinners and so many other things people nowadays want. In fact, I don't want much. I like my aging car, 3arbety el ta2sha, I like my old phone that has a great picture of my cat sniffing flowers, but has no memory to hold anything else, sometimes it makes me sound like a robot, but that's part of its charm. I like it when people come talk to me about themselves and they know I am capable of listening. I like my new attitude towards life and I like having a job that's demanding. I like going back home knowing that I have done my best, that I have spared nothing. I like smiling and saying hello even though I am so tired and utterly exhausted. I like standing in front of the room talking about nonsence with my sisters. I like my bed, my stack of magazines that I browse for something to read, my library, my PC. I am grateful and I like what God gives me.

I can do anything and be anyone, but please don't take away my free will, my liberty, my expression, my ever so revealing solitude, my freedom, my self , my soul.

2 comments:

[-daisy-] said...

Nice post sina I really should be that grateful ! :) Missed you

Cesario said...

Thanks :D
Yeah, satisfaction leads to contentment which leads to inner peace, but the catch is you have to work at it constantly. It never comes on its own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...