The list

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I am named after my paternal grandmother and incidentally my mother as well.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? don't know.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'd rather have chicken or fish.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on the kind of person I am; but I think we would probably just be acquaintances or sth.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yup, taught by the best 2 sarcastic people in the world; my sisters. Before that, I didn't use sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would totally do it, just get me a rope.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? oatmeal with chocolate or bran flakes with raisins.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, unless the shoes are too tight to get them off without untying them first.Sometimes, I wear my shoes as a shebsheb and my mom really hates that because it ruins them.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint ice cream with chocolate chips.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their demeanor and then their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?none, but if I have to choose, then Red for sure.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my stupidity; sometimes I am really naive and stupid it really annoys me and no matter how much I try, I just can't stop myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? sure, give me stuff to read :D

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants, red shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? into the ocean by Blue October

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Honestly? Purple, don't know why, but I've always liked purple in crayon.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Prada Milan, the best aroma ever and my mother when she's going out, because she would spritz some of her perfume and it always smells better on her than when it's in the bottle.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Texted? My sister, telling her about the nationality of a singer that we were arguing about yesterday.

25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I picked it off a blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like tennis and I watch football sometimes.

27. HAIR COLOR? Deep Dark Brown, but a lot of people think it's black

28. EYE COLOR? hazelish brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? General cuisine? anything made by my mother and greek cooking.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? none, i want a realistic ending.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? He's just not that into you.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? faintly striped grey shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter and any winter anywhere.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? none; i'd be happy with a smile and a wave or a handshake.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Neither here nor there by Bill Bryson and Al Naby by Jibran Khalil Jibran.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? My family were watching Oprah; watched for a while then left.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? the wind in any hilly area and the sound of the car's wheels on the road. and airports' hustle.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? USA

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? not really.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Giza, Egypt.

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY? earrings.

Comments

Shimaa Gamal said…
I am so going to do this :)
Mohaly said…
ya reet shaimaa

nice one

Popular Posts