Sunday, October 04, 2009

FRICK IT

I don't really know how you wake up one day and you find yourself in a situation that you not only hate, but despise. I also don't know how you can become in a period of less than 2 weeks someone you respect and then a feeble person then a triumphant one then a victim then a friend then a mediator then an advice-giver then a shallow person. The thing is I have gone through all of these roles in less than two weeks and I have to say that right this very moment I am comfortably numb(quoting pink floid); incapable of any emotion what so ever and I have to say that I don't mind it. The only thing I really mind is the strange gut-wrenching pain at the pit of my stomach which ensues when I think about the past two weeks and when I think of my current state. I don't really know why, but every time I do think of my current state I laugh in disbelief; I can't believe that I am where I am or that I am thinking the way I am thinking or that I am doing what I am doing and I am laughing in cynicism not amusement.

3ammatan, ana maba2etsh far2a ma3aya, so FRICK IT, FRICK THE HELL OUT OF IT.

2 comments:

Sara said...

we all get those days...it's how you get over them that counts :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Mohaly said...

This happens every now and then, u just take control till it is over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...