Favorite paintings


When it comes to art, I am as mundane as they come. My taste is very boring, but I like it. These are the ones I can think of right now. My utmost favorite painter would be John William Waterhouse. 
John William Waterhouse- The Crystal Ball
Johannes Vermeer- Girl with pearl earring
(I liked it before the movie, I swear!) 

Leonardo Da Vinci- Lady with ermine
(The ermine is what I like about the painting)


Van Gogh- Starry Night

Edgar Degas- Blue Dancers

Boticelli's Venus (the Birth of Venus)


Comments

Nesrina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nerro said…
uhhhh...you got me at the title ya Sina. Loved the collection :D Vermeer's girl with a pearl earring and Van Gogh are common favorites :D

Picasso's Guernica is an all time favorite, Vladimir Kush's Departure of the winged ship is very near to my heart. reminds me of my Grandma Allah yer7amha.
Sina said…
Haha, thanks. I am a bit on the traditional side when it comes to art.

googled the paintings you mentioned, the butterflies as sails is very peculiar and new. I found a couple of Kush's that are really nice Rose awaiting and Green Apple. Thanks for the suggestion :)

However, Picasso, I always fail to understand him. I am not cool enough, I guess.
Unknown said…
Woah! Very interesting xD I loved the one by John William Waterhouse the most XD no need to say why xD Also, nice to make the acquaintance of the rest xD

Popular Posts