Go back

I want to, NO, I demand to go back to full-time, head-on blogging. I have decided that these coming weeks will be about my return to serious blogging. I have no idea what I am going to blog about, but maybe I am going to complete the series Memories of a Coffee Haven, or maybe create some other kind of series or maybe just write. Anyways, I am going back to just writing about things that don't mean anything, and probably would bore readers to death. However, that's just me, before "LIFE" happened.

Dear Life,

Given that you are ignoring me nowadays, I have decided to ignore you back and focus on things that made me happy. So, you can just go to wherever the heck you want, and do whatever the heck you want, and I am going to do just that, and I am not going to care about you. So, there you go.

HUH, and BZzzzzzzz (me sticking my tongue out to LIFE)

Trapped in you until God wishes to take me,
Sincerely,
Sina

On another very different note: June 20th is the day of Blogging & Tweeting against Sexual Harassment in Egypt and Lebanon, so I encourage all of you gals and guys (esp. guys) to join us in creating some awareness about the whole thing. So, wherever you are in the Middle East, let's spread the word and make things happen.

Comments

Popular Posts