1. I am no longer a Shakespeare fanatic; I like him and adore Hamlet, but I am no longer attuned to his plays as I was before.
2. I no longer need to pretend like I am someone else which was really the reason for the alias; I have finally accepted myself for what I am, confusion and all. I will no longer hate my existence or wish I was something I am not. I am simply the real raw Sina. No more pretending wishing or praying for something else.
So, who's Sina?
- I am simply a very young girl at heart; my favorite thing in the world is to watch cartoons and I am a huge fan of pixar and Disney. I love Finding Nemo, the little mermaid [a part of me still believes there are mermaids] and Up. And when I was really young I used to watch cartoon el toor el a7mar el nary 3ala el kanah el tanya.
- I cry sometimes, I am not a superwoman, but when I do, it's usually in the privacy of my own home and family. I don't cry in public, no way. The only person capable of reducing me to tears is my father.
- No, I don't believe in happy endings, but I do hope they exist, not really for me, but for my sisters at least, they deserve it.
- I am very much an introvert, especially when I feel like I don't belong.
- I push people away when I am angry or depressed or when I feel like I've been relying on them for too long.
- I live in my head most of the time, I over-analyze everything and sometimes this gets me into trouble.
- I have the hugest temper in the universe. Yeah, it's that bad and No, I can't control it.
- I like the fact that I think a lot, my brain is my most prized possession, when I lose it, it depresses me and I hope that it keeps going strong until I die.
- I don't know what I am doing in this world, no clue and I don't have a plan either, but I do have a list of the things I want to do before I die and I intend to do them isA. So, my plan is just to try and tick at least one every year.
- I am not special or unique, I am just another face in the crowd, but that's OK.
- I like change very much, I hate being in the same position for too long, it makes me restless.
- I love traveling and I hope that I get to travel as much as I can as long as I live.
- I like reading very much and writing, but I do watch TV as well, so I am no bookworm ya3ny, just an avid reader at best. I also paint on occasion and bake, but I don't cook, I hate cooking.
- I am very messy, I have a messy room, a messy car,etc...If not for the lovely people who keep everything clean, I don't know what I would have done. Yet, I do like doing the laundry; especially getting the clothes out of the dryer when they are all nice and warm and fluffy...NICE.
- I am a huge cat person, I like dogs, but I adore cats. They fascinate me with their independence and different personalities and the way they purr when you scratch their tummy.
- I am not a hugely religious person, but I do love God and I try to be as good as I can.
- I keep discovering good and bad things about myself, so you can say I am a work in progress, and maybe I will never be completed. I don't know, but I am going to try and enjoy the ride.