- Depressed for the first 2 weeks (and a week before them).
- During those weeks of utter depression, a decision sprung out, much like a phoenix springs out from its own ashes. The decision was one of the best I've made in my life; it was going to Greece. (See next point)
- I spent seven days in the land of the Gods and yes I went to Delphi and stood in front of the sanctuary of Apollo (will blog about it later).
- After I got back, my family decided to travel to the red sea. Heaven :)
- Visited my married friend (whom I didn't go to her wedding) with other friends, whom I haven't seen for a while. It was a great day :D
- Started a new job yesterday.
And that was a recap of what went during a strange period of my life and yet I have a feeling that it won't be the strangest.