Objective

I've always pictured Life, as strings of textile drawing us towards it, and every now and then a string breaks, ending life.
It's not a melodramatic picture, or a gothic vision. It's just that all through our lives, we search for something of a meaning, something to hold on to, something to justify our existence. This , I believe, is our objective.
Each one is searching for his or hers. They are very hard to find, and usually we are in a state of confusion or depression because of the inability to find it.
.
.
.
SUDDENLY, there's this moment when you are talking to someone, or reading or watching TV when you realize that my objective has been so close to me I couldn't see it. It's that moment when you feel the explosion of thoughts and feelings inside of you. When your brain has ceased to exist and only a vision lingers.
Silence instantly follows, and disbelief.
"Have I really found my objective?"
"Could it have been so easy?"

well...It is.

Comments

Popular Posts