Annoyances

In no particular order:

1- Someone reading my new magazine before me. 
2- Someone badgering me while reading/playing video games/watching an interesting movie. People get annoyed at the last one because they can't tell how the movie is interesting. Easy, if I don't respond to your conversation, then it is interesting.
3- People spoiling the ends or even twists/beginnings of books and movies. When I read or watch something, I don't want any one to tell me ANYTHING about it. Let me form my own impressions. In the words of the wise Sheldon Cooper: "You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown, and once a mind is *pre*-blown, it cannot be *re*-blown."
4- Noisy households.

I also a very annoying person myself, to be honest, not the greatest company.

Comments

Popular Posts