Lessons of the sea
- When something is dropped into the vastness that is the sea, it only causes tiny ripples of despondence until it vanishes into oblivion.Moments later the sea goes back to its initial state of quiet patience.
- The sea envelops everything.
- The sea can never be fully trusted, but at times you can surrender to it when it lets you.
- You can befriend it only if you don't fear it.
- If you look well enough and deep enough, you might find infinite treasures of different natures and different values.
- It inspires creativity and works up the imagination.
- It throws out what it doesn't need.