Forever free of you

Sometimes, you visit me in my dreams and I know that it's you being near, being close, edging your way into my reality. I wake up out of breath.

The dreams are always rushed, uneasy and crowded. You are always driving, walking, running, in the wrong direction, and you are always taking me along with you. In the dream, I never know how I got there, how you are still in my life, how you keep dragging me along with you. In the dream, I can still feel your attraction. I can still feel you clinging. I can still feel you.

It makes me uneasy. Being so close to you.

It makes me uneasy. Thinking I might still want you.

It makes me uneasy. You dragging me along with you.

I always wake up upset. I always wake up dizzy. I always wake up, feeling like I was attacked.

I used to like dreaming about you. I used to like feeling close to you. I used to, but not anymore. Now, you are just a nuisance, a place in the past that makes me angry and annoyed. You remind me of other places in my past that make me angry and annoyed. You make me forget about all the good in the world and all the good people in it. You make me only see evil, because you remind me of evil.

It might not be your fault, but you never really tried to change it. To me, you are the devil in disguise, and I don't like it anymore. I don't want it anymore. This is my permission for you to leave me alone. This is me telling you, we will never be a thing. This me, wanting you to go away and live your own life, away from me, my dreams and my reality.

This me, becoming free of you. Forever.

Comments

Popular Posts